Softphone Functions (SIP)
ProCall 6 Enterprise
With the integrated SIP compatible softphone, you can conduct VoIP phone conversations with external and internal participants at the Windows workstation and in the smartphone app, whether in the office or on the road.
Each ProCall Enterprise workstation has two lines. Users can decide whether they want to make calls directly via the PC with a headset, in addition to the normal "classic" telephone. Basically, the following combinations can be selected: Two SIP lines, an SIP line and a classic telephone line, or two classic telephone lines (if they don’t want the softphone functions), the choice is with the customer. A number of selected softphone functions have already been released on a variety of telephone systems.
In projects with many phone extensions that are to be equipped with the ProCall Enterprise Softphone, the technical limits of scaling have so far been quickly reached. Changes to the UCServer and Media Server have significantly raised these limits and improved reliability.
With ProCall 7 Enterprise, the media server can optionally be outsourced to a separate runtime environment to enable scaling of the UCServer. In addition, it is now possible to operate the UCServer with several media servers and thus achieve automatic load distribution of incoming and outgoing softphone calls using the round-robin method. Should one of the connected media servers fail, this is automatically detected and a failover to the remaining media servers is performed for new calls.
The following functions are supported by ProCall 6 Enterprise, other functions are planned.
- Dial DTMF
- Blind Transfer (Ringing and Connected)
- Consultation Transfer
- Conference Call (3 Participants)
- Call Waiting Function with Toggle
- Call Forwarding (via UCServer)
- DND (Do Not Disturb)*
- Comfort Features:
Jabra, Logitech, Plantronics, Sennheiser
* Scope of functions of ProCall 6 Mobile
Connection to the following telephone systems has been tested and approved by estos.
- Alcatel OXO Connect
- Alcatel OmniPCX Enterprise (OXE)
- Auerswald (FONtevo) COMpact/COMmander
- Avaya IP Office
- Mitel MiVoice 400
- Mitel MX-ONE
- Panasonic KX-NS(X) Serie
- Unify OpenScape 4000
- Unify OpenScape Business
Your phone system is not there?
- Functional Overview for Alcatel OmniPCX Enterprise (OXE)
- Functional Overview for Alcatel OXO Connect
- Functional overview for Asterisk
- Functional Overview for Auerswald (FONtevo) COMpact/COMmander
- Functional Overview for Avaya IP Office
- Functional Overview for bintec elmeg be.IP Plus
- Functional Overview for innovaphone IP811
- Functional Overview for Mitel MiVoice Office 400
- Functional Overview for Mitel MX-ONE
- Functional Overview for Panasonic NS(X)1000
- Functional Overview for Unify OpenScape 4000
- Functional Overview for Unify OpenScape Business
- Connection notes for Alcatel OXO Connect
- Connection notes for Asterisk
- Connection notes for Auerswald (FONtevo) COMpact/COMmander
- Connection notes for Avaya IP Office
- Connection notes for bintec elmeg be.IP Plus
- Connection notes for Innovaphone IP811
- Connection notes for Mitel MiVoice Office 400
- Connection notes for Mitel MX-ONE
- Connection notes for Panasonic KX-NS(X)1000
- Connection notes for Unify OpenScape 4000
- Connection notes for Unify OpenScape Business
- Advanced funktion for SIP-Lines per Feature-Codes
- Call diversion UCServer