Softphone Functions (SIP)
ProCall 6 Enterprise
With the integrated SIP compatible softphone, you can conduct VoIP phone conversations with external and internal participants at the Windows workstation and in the smartphone app, whether in the office or on the road.
Users can decide whether they want to use a normal "classic" telephone or a headset directly from the PC. We supply two lines; the customer has the choice. Two SIP lines, an SIP line and a classic telephone line, or two classic telephone lines if they don’t want the softphone functions. A number of selected softphone functions have already been released on a variety of telephone systems.
The following functions are supported by ProCall 6 Enterprise, other functions are planned.
- Dial DTMF
- Blind Transfer (Ringing and Connected)
- Consultation Transfer
- Conference Call (3 Participants)
- Call Waiting Function with Toggle
- Call Forwarding (via UCServer)
- DND (Do Not Disturb)*
- Comfort Features:
Jabra, Logitech, Plantronics, Sennheiser
* Scope of functions of ProCall 6 Mobile
Connection to the following telephone systems has been tested and approved by estos.
- Alcatel OXO Connect
- Alcatel OmniPCX Enterprise (OXE)
- Auerswald (FONtevo) COMpact/COMmander
- Avaya IP Office
- Mitel MiVoice 400
- Mitel MX-ONE
- Panasonic KX-NS(X) Serie
- Unify OpenScape 4000
- Unify OpenScape Business
Your phone system is not there?
- Functional Overview for Alcatel OmniPCX Enterprise (OXE)
- Functional Overview for Alcatel OXO Connect
- Functional overview for Asterisk
- Functional Overview for Auerswald (FONtevo) COMpact/COMmander
- Functional Overview for Avaya IP Office
- Functional Overview for bintec elmeg be.IP Plus
- Functional Overview for innovaphone IP811
- Functional Overview for Mitel MiVoice Office 400
- Functional Overview for Mitel MX-ONE
- Functional Overview for Panasonic NS(X)1000
- Functional Overview for Unify OpenScape 4000
- Functional Overview for Unify OpenScape Business