In addition to the best possible product quality, we also care about satisfied users. In order to meet your requirements and to guarantee smooth operation of estos software in companies in the future, Service Release 3 of ProCall 6 Enterprise is now available for testing as a public beta!
From 26/6/2019, the latest public beta version for estos partners is available for download!
Please note that this is a beta version.
It is not recommended to use this version in productive and business critical environments.
- Update of the Kurento Media Server: More stability/security for the softphone
- Call forwarding for participants who are not logged on: If no behavior has been defined by the user, it can be managed centrally via the UC Server
- Release for the softphone on Asterisk based systems
- Selection of an audio device for signaling
- Call window improvement: Forwarded from/hold for all released PBXs
- Mobile Apps: Lines can be individually renamed as already done by the Windows client (Android & iOS)
- Mobile Apps: Improved UX for outgoing dialing (Android & iOS). The question which line to use can be set by default, no selection is necessary anymore
If you notice any errors during operation/test, please report them to our HelpDesk. Create a ticket with the corresponding error description and logfiles. This allows our development department to process the error list continuously. Please select "ProCall 6.3 Field Test" under Product & Module when creating the ticket so that these tickets can be forwarded immediately.