Funding programs for digital projects
Receive financial support from the federal and state governments
Take advantage of federal and state funding programs for the introduction of estos software: Small and medium-sized companies receive financial support to invest in digital technologies and digitize processes and services. Here we present the funding programs "Digital now", "go-digital" and "Digatalbonus Bayern".
Digital nowThe program of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy promotes the digitalization of business processes: You will be reimbursed a portion of your expenses if you invest them in digital technologies.
Funding examples for "Digital now" projects
- You invest in software and hardware that is used in particular for the internal and external networking of your company
- You introduce data-driven business models and cloud applications in your company
Funding for "Digital now" projects
You can receive a maximum grant of 50,000 Euros for an individual company or 100,000 Euros for a company network. The funding entitlements vary according to the size of the company:
- up to 50 employees: 40% subsidy
- up to 250 employees: 35% subsidy
- up to 499 employees: 30% subsidy
Requirements for the "Digital now" grantIf you want to receive funding, you must, among other things:
- Employ between 3 and 499 employees,
- Have your company headquarters or a branch office in Germany,
- You have yet to start your digitization project and
- Implement your project within twelve months of funding approval.
Further information on the "Digital now" funding program can be found on the website of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Protection.
go-digitalThe "go-digital" program of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Climate Protection promotes consulting and implementation services to support companies on their way into the digital future. With "go-digital", authorized consulting companies such as Netz16 take care of both the application and consulting services for you.
Funding examples for "go-digital" projects
- You make use of consulting services for the introduction of e-business software solutions for overall and sub-processes and/or
- UC software solutions with workflows
Funding amounts for "go-digital" projects
Funding is provided for consultancy services at a rate of 50% of a maximum daily consultant rate of 1,100 Euros. The maximum amount of funding is 30 days over a period of six months.
Requirements for "go-digital" fundingIf you wish to receive funding for a consultancy service, you must, among other things:
- Operate a commercial business
- Employ fewer than 100 employees
- Have an annual turnover or an annual balance sheet total of the previous year that does not exceed 20 million euros
- Have a permanent establishment or branch in Germany and
- Be eligible for funding under the de minimis Regulation
Further information on the "go-digital" funding program can be found on the website of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Protection.
Digitalbonus BayernIn addition to the federal government, the federal states also offer funding programs. The Free State of Bavaria, for example, will continue to support hardware and software projects that promote the digitalization of Bavarian companies until the end of 2023. Among other things, funding is available for improving company processes through information and communication technology.
Funding examples for the Digitalbonus Bayern
- You purchase licenses for (industry) software available on the market
- You introduce software solutions in your company that primarily focus on business processes for customer acquisition
Funding amount of the Digitalbonus Bayern
Two variants of the Digitalbonus Bayern are currently supported: Digitalbonus Standard with a funding bonus of 10,000 Euros and Digitalbonus Plus with a funding bonus of 50,000 Euros, each with 50% of the volume. In order to receive the Digitalbonus Plus, you must be able to demonstrate the special innovative content and degree of novelty.
Requirements for the Digitalbonus BayernIf you want to receive funding, you must, among other things:
- Employ up to 50 employees,
- Have a permanent establishment in Bavaria
- Operate a commercial business
Further information on the "Digital now" funding program can be found on the website of the Bavarian State Ministry of Economic Affairs, Regional Development and Energy.
Our partners will help youAre you planning a digital project in your company and want to apply for a funding program? Our certified estos partners will be happy to support you. Simply contact us and we will get back to you shortly.
You can find an overview of all funding programs in the federal government's funding database.