Flexible and location-independent workplace and working time models as well as the rapid digitalization of all areas of life present companies with major technical, legal and organizational challenges to ensure communication and collaboration with colleagues, business partners and customers. ProCall Meetings extends ProCall Enterprise with simple online meetings and video conferences for up to 15 participants.
The communication of a company, internally as well as externally, is becoming more and more diverse. As an add-on to the unified communications & CTI software suite ProCall Enterprise, ProCall Meetings enables its users to easily organize and hold online meetings and video conferences. Participation is very simple without any software download or plug-in.
Easy to use without downloads or plug-ins
The participants do not need to register or download any software or plug-ins. A simple click on the meeting link, and the video conference can start.
Personal dashboards for organization
In the clearly arranged dashboard, users create and schedule their meetings and maintain appointments. ProCall Meetings can be interconnected with groupware calendars.
Integration in ProCall Enterprise
Through integration in ProCall Enterprise, scheduled or ongoing online meetings are included in presence management: The corresponding status "busy" as well as the information "in meeting" is visible for the colleagues and can be combined with call protection and busy-on-busy.
ProCall Enterprise software suite
With ProCall Enterprise, presence management has always been the basis of flexible workplace and working time models. With its proven UC features and business process integration capability, ProCall Enterprise reliably simplifies communications within and across the enterprise, regardless of location.
Supported web browsers
Web browser with WebRTC support
e.g. current versions of
- Google Chrome™
- Mozilla Firefox®
- Apple Safari Mobile (iOS 14, iPad, macOS)
- Microsoft® Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome on iOS
- Simplify the setup of estos software products
- Reduce the need for customization of the customer infrastructure
- Enable commissioning without special IT know-how
- Ensure permanent state of the art security
- Ensure controlled availability
- Password protected meeting rooms
- Secure connections (https)
- User administration via the UCServer in the company
- GDPR compliant: All servers used are located within the European Union