UCConnect is estos' own platform for the cloud. It offers various building blocks for companies that rely on the hybrid cloud concept and therefore operate software components from the cloud in addition to their own hardware. The online services available via UCConnect facilitate the start-up of the app or make it easy to organize and hold online meetings and video conferences.
Companies that do not wish to carry out this installation themselves or that lack the necessary know-how can benefit from the services provided by UCConnect.
- Facilitation of the installation of estos software products
- Reduction of any adjustments to the customer infrastructure
- Simple commissioning without special IT know-how
The bundled services ProCall Mobility Services and ProCall Meetings.
- Guarantee state of the art safety in the long term
- Ensure the controlled availability of the software
These services help companies to communicate and collaborate optimally on the road:
- Mobile working
- Home office
- Audio/Video communication
ProCall Mobile is a native app for iOS and Android with selected unified communications and CTI functions such as video chat or the integration of softphone functions (SIP).
This service helps companies enable productive collaboration via online meetings:
- Easy to use without downloads or plug-ins
- Personal dashboards for organizing meetings
- Integration in ProCall Enterprise
As an add-on to the unified communications & CTI software suite ProCall Enterprise, ProCall Meetings makes it easy to organize and hold online meetings and video conferences.
- Start directly from the software
- Free of charge
- 45 days
- 25 users or L-package
- Shortened registration at UCConnect portal
- No contract
- Activation key needed
- 12 months term (from activation)
- Standard user scales or packages
- Complete registration at UCConnect portal
- No automatic extension of the term
- Extension only possible with the latest product version
The protection of sensitive data is very important for the hybrid cloud building blocks. Therefore, all the servers used are located in the European Union, so there is no export of data. The legal framework regarding the protection of sensitive data already fullfils the requirements of the privacy regulations (EU-GDPR) and provides legal security. As personal data has been exchanged between the services, contract data processing agreements must be signed between the service-using company and estos. This is done when the services are activated.