UCConnect is estos' custom platform for the cloud. It offers various building blocks for companies that rely on the hybrid cloud concept and therefore operate both their own hardware and software components from the cloud. The online services available via UCConnect make it easier to start the app or set up communication via the website using the contact portal and multimedia business card.
Companies that do not wish to carry out this installation themselves or that lack the necessary know-how can benefit from the services provided by UCConnect.
- Facilitation of the installation of estos software products
- Reduction of any adjustments to the customer infrastructure
- Simple commissioning without special IT know-how
The bundled services ProCall Web Communication Services and ProCall Mobility Services.
- Guarantee state of the art safety in the long term
- Ensure the controlled availability of the software
These services support companies in enabling modern customer communication via the website (contact portal / multimedia business card):
- User profile on the website
- Accessibility via the website
- Audio/Video communication via the website
Via the contact portal or the multimedia business card, the employees of a company can be reached digitally in a simple and uncomplicated way. See for yourself.
These services help companies to communicate and collaborate optimally on the road:
- Mobile working
- Home office
- Audio/Video communication
ProCall Mobile is a native app for iOS and Android with selected unified communications and CTI functions such as video chat or the integration of softphone functions (SIP).
- Start directly from the software
- Free of charge
- 45 days
- 25 users or L-package
- Shortened registration at UCConnect portal
- No contract
- Activation key needed
- Runtime contract (12 months)
- Standard user scales or packages
- Complete registration at UCConnect portal
- No automatic extension of the runtime
- Extension only possible with the latest product version
The protection of sensitive data is very important for the hybrid cloud building blocks. Therefore, all the servers used are located in the European Union, so there is no export of data. The legal framework regarding the protection of sensitive data already fullfils the requirements of the privacy regulations (EU-GDPR) and provides legal security. As personal data has been exchanged between the services, contract data processing agreements must be signed between the service-using company and estos. This is done when the services are activated.