Integrate Poly SIP phones into UC solutions with estos CTI middleware
estos enables users to control their Poly IP telephone with applications such as ProCall Enterprise: they can start and end calls, initiate consultation calls, toggle, switch conferences and set call forwarding using mouse or keyboard.
ECSTA for SIP phones ensures that TAPI-enabled applications such as CTI, UC or even ERP and CRM systems and the corresponding SIP end devices communicate with each other.
- Quick setup thanks to automated reading in the middleware.
- Provides a standards-based uaCSTA or a proprietary CTI interface.
- Proprietary computer telephony interface connected via ethernet and TCP/IP with Windows computers.
- Communicate via ECSTA drivers with the devices via HTTP or SIP.
- Automatically commissions the end devices.
- Optimized for access to many terminals (3rd party CTI).
- Direct communication with telephones, regardless of the telephony infrastructure.
- Compatible with many Poly IP phones.
- Use computer-based applications directly when calls are received: ECSTA ensures smooth communication between telephone and IT infrastructure.
- Install any system on a central Windows server: ECSTA can be instantiated multiple times.
- Networking different locations: The ECSTA is MultiSite and MutliVendor enabled.
- Automated reading of extensions in the telephone system: ECSTA allows a quick setup.
- The smooth support of the latest generation of Microsoft operating systems: ECSTA is available in 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating system compatible versions.
ECSTA for SIP phones ensures smooth collaboration between the unified communications & CTI software suite. Thus all advantages of ProCall Enterprise are also available with the Poly IP phones: Reliable and location-independent, estos software simplifies communication between companies internally and across company borders. Whether in the home office, in the company office or on the road, ProCall Enterprise supports flexible workplace and working time models. The software offers proven UC functions such as CTI, audio/video chat, the option of integrating UCC into business processes and a powerful presence management system. With the ProCall Mobile Apps, selected UCC functions are available to employees on their smartphones while on the move.
Poly (formerly Plantronics and Polycom) is a global communications company that powers meaningful human connection and collaboration. The focus is on high-quality end-to-end solutions that make workplace communication even more convenient and trouble-free. As part of its wide portfolio, Poly develops and sells VoIP phones based on open standards for business customers. Together with other products that support SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), Poly phones can be operated in a modern communication system. For customers of their telephones, a wide range of compatible systems are available.
For customers this offers a wide choice of available compatible systems.
Poly is known for its high quality, user-friendly and cost-saving business telephones. Users benefit from Poly's global and long-term experience in the VoIP sector, as well as the high safety standards of equipment. The high level of interoperability with estos products gives rise to future-proof applications which can be applied in the long-term.
Are you planning to use Poly SIP phones or considering expanding your Poly phones with new benefits? Then contact us. We are happy to help.