What does using ProCall Enterprise achieve?
With six previous editions already released, the unified communications & CTI software suite ProCall Enterprise has helped companies improve their communications and collaboration. Numerous functions simplify the daily workflow and reduce manual tasks. This reduces potential sources of error and reduces the time needed for recurring work steps.
The possibility for simple implementation of audio/video chats and better cooperation beyond company borders round off the software’s performance spectrum. By integrating communication with other important programs, such as ERP or CRM programs, additional value is created. In this way, customer service can be professionalized and individualized.
What does Service Release 2 include?
Service Release 2 offers new features for the Windows client for native apps and telephone systems. In detail this means:
New features for the Windows client
- Call forwarding (via UC Server):The extensive call forwarding functions already familiar with TAPI lines, such as presence-dependent call forwarding profiles, are now available for the softphone. Handling is simplified by the identical user experience.
- Busy on Busy: If a user is in a video chat, their presence in other communication channels, such as the multimedia business card, is adjusted accordingly. This way other colleagues are better informed about your current availability. Incoming calls via other communication devices are rejected.
- Do Not Disturb (DND): If a user’s presence is set to Do Not Disturb, the status is automatically adopted for all communication channels and, if necessary, all incoming communication is blocked. DND behavior can be configured individually.
- Convenience feature support for Jabra and Sennheiser: As is already the case with Logitech and Plantronics, convenience features for accepting and placing a call directly via a headset are now available for Sennheiser and Jabra devices without the need for additional SDK components to be installed.
New features for native apps
- DTMF dialing is now included
- Toggling between a GSM and a softphone call is now possible on iOS terminals
New features for telephone systems
The softphone functionality of ProCall 6 Enterprise can also be tested now in conjunction with an Asterisk telephone system (beta phase).
ProCall 6 Enterprise Service Release 2 can be downloaded free of charge from the download area on the estos website. A prerequisite for this is an already existing ProCall 6 Enterprise license. Please note that a new price list applies since 1st October 2018.