Benefit from the integration of your valuable contact data from ERP / CRM systems, for example, directly in Microsoft Skype for Business / Lync, optimize your processes and improve your customer and employee satisfaction. The Contact Kit - your route to the optimum communication process.
Unlike other vendors, we not only integrate the contact data in Microsoft Skype for Business / Lync, but with Contact Kit we also offer the basis for a professional integration of Skype for Business / Lync in the business processes of the company using customizable toast and call window extensions.
The integration of your important contact and customer data saves time and makes recurring tasks more efficient. A "recognition" of the caller before answering the call makes your customer service more professional and your customers more satisfied.
- ODBC (Access, SQL Server, MySQL, ...)
- LDAP (OpenLDAP, NDS, Public Directories)
- Active Directory / Global Cataloge
Public Exchange Directories (MAPI)
- Exchange Webservice (EWS)
- IBM Notes
- Tobit David
- DATEV SDD
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 & 2013 Webservice
- Salesforce SOAP Webservice (beta)
- Text/CSV File
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Navision, AX
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Microsoft Exchange / Office365
- SAP CRM, R3, Business One
- Salesforce CRM (beta)
- Sugar CRM
- Cobra CRM PRO/PLUS, adress PLUS
- DATEV pro
- Sage ACT!, CRM
- and many more...
CD / DVD / Network Installation / Cloud Services
Thanks to the additional connection of external telephone directory providers such as Das Telefonbuch Deutschland, Herold, TwixTel, Swisscom Directories or klickTel Server, the contact details of these network installations or web services can also be directly accessed.
Technically, estos Contact Kit consists of three components:
- Search Interceptor on the Skype for Business / Lync front end server
- PhoneTools for Skype for Business / Lync as a client component
- MetaDirectory Skype for Business / Lync Edition
Do you have any questions regarding the connection of Contact Kit to Microsoft Skype for Business / Lync?
The Contact Kit extends Microsoft Skype for Business / Lync with your customer data. Continue to use the Contact Kit after the trial period by ordering a license key from your technology partner or our online shop and then activate the software.
The CallControlGateway connects telephone systems with Microsoft Lync / OCS. In this way, you have the opportunity to expand Microsoft Lync with conventional telephony functions. Telephone calls can be made and received directly from your Lync client.
ECSTA is a software module which translates protocols specific to telephone systems like CSTA for the Microsoft Windows world and processes them for a controller via applications in the network.