ixi-UMS Enterprise is a modular unified messaging software for larger companies or special customer project requirements and integrates fax, voice, and SMS into system environments such as Microsoft Exchange or IBM Domino or SAP. ixi-UMS Enterprise also provides mobile access to all messages.
In addition to the existing e-mail function, the features fax, voice and SMS are setup and managed via a single integrated server-based platform. The mobile access is managed on this platform, the messages are retrieved directly here and are always on the current status.
With unified messaging, the workstation PC becomes a universal terminal for the user.
Mail Server Connector
One connector for different scenarios: The unified messaging server is now integrated into SMTP-based messaging systems via the ixi-UMS Mail Server Connector. The new connector combines the ixi-UMS Exchange Connector, the ixi-UMS Domino Connector and the ixi-UMS SMTP Connector.
Single and multi instance
The ixi-UMS Mail Server Connector is available as single- or multi-instance: Using the "single-instance" variant, the unified messaging functions are integrated into a single messaging system. The "multi-instance" variant is required if a company uses several – identical or different – messaging systems.
The items "ixi-UMS Voice" and "ixi-UMS Mobile" have been combined. The new ixi-UMS voice mailbox provides users with all the functions of the two previous features.
This allows users to manage all types of messages within one single interface – directly from their workstation or from PC, tablet or mobile device. Sending and receiving fax, voice and short messages takes place in your usual messaging client, such as Microsoft Outlook or IBM Notes. ixi-UMS Enterprise integrates the additional functions into proven messaging system architectures such as Microsoft Exchange Server or IBM Domino via an SMTP connector. By this the installation and training costs remain low.
The ixi-UMS Enterprise unified messaging server integrates with the ProCall Enterprise solution: Users can send faxes directly from their client or monitor. The technical handling is executed by the ixi-UMS Enterprise unified messaging server.
The estos ProCall Enterprise user can either select a contact in his client or monitor. If he clicks the right mouse button, the same actions are available to him. If he decides to choose "send fax", an e-mail window opens with the fax addressing: email@example.com. Now the user can write text, attach files or even both. The user receives the send report in his inbox.
- S0 and S2M (CAPI 2.0)
- Fax over IP
- Signaling: SIP, H.323
- Voice: G.711, G.729, Speex, GSM 6.10
- Fax: T.38, SoftFax
- VoIP PBX/SIP Provider - Connection via VoIP Connect "XCAPI" (see here)
- Connection instructions VoIP Connect "XCAPI" to PBXs and SIP providers (see here)
- PBX or Media Gateway (please click)
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2019 (from Rel. 6.70)
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2012/2012R2
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2008R2
- Microsoft Windows® 10
- Microsoft Windows® 8.1
- Microsoft Windows® 7 SP1
- Microsoft Exchange Server (2019 / 2016 / 2013 / 2007 / 2003)
- IBM Notes/Domino Release 8.5 and >
- all other SMTP-based messaging systems
- SAP-Systems (All in One, Business Suite, R/3, ERP/CRM)
- SMTP Mailer (e.g. Novell GroupWise, Open Xchange, u.a.)
- Hosting environments/SaaS:
(Microsoft Online Services/Office 365/BPOS, Hosted Exchange, IBM SmartCloud Notes, Google Apps, ...)
- ixi-UMS Enterprise – Flyer
- ixi-UMS Enterprise – Product overview - till Release 6.60
- ixi-UMS Enterprise - Product overview - from Release 6.70
- ixi-UMS Enterprise – Compatible PBX/Gateways
- ixi-UMS Enterprise – Datasheet services (fax, voice, SMS) - till Release 6.60
- ixi-UMS Enterprise - Datasheet services (fax, voice, SMS) - from Release 6.70
- ixi-UMS Enterprise – Datasheet Message Distribution Server (MDS)
- ixi-UMS Enterprise – Datasheet ixi-inspector