Your satisfaction is very important to us: In order to be able to use the softphone and the mobile app more conveniently, as well as being able to use them with other telephone systems and to make the software even more stable and powerful, we have Service Release 3 for you!
- As administrator, specify the default behavior of the softphone if no client is logged on. Unless otherwise defined, calls can be automatically forwarded to another phone or the ixi-UMS answering machine.
- Greater stability, expandability, maintainability and performance as well as support for WebRTC 1.0 – this is what we offer you with the update of the media server.
- We extend the application possibilities of the softphone for you with the release for Asterisk-based telephone systems.
- The laptop speaker, the base station of your headset or your Busylight – via an audio/video wizard on the Windows client you can set which device gives an acoustic signal when someone calls you or chats via video. As before, you can also conduct the call via the headset.
- Improvement in the call window's performance for forwarded and held calls.
- You can give names to the different available phone numbers on the smartphone in combination with the mobile app. For example, you can name your mobile number "GSM" and your softphone number "SIP".
- By default, you can set which phone number you want to use to make a call from your mobile phone.